How can I tell if I am depressed or just lazy? Yahoo Answers
Iíve been depressed, I had terribly crippling clinical depression when I was just 17. It was, without doubt, the hardest challenge of my life to date so I get you. Please know that you are not lazy. It isnít even a choice for you, you donít have the choice to get up and clean up or take a shower. You have depression and therefore the chemicals imbalance calls the shots. I remember giving... We don't want to be lazy, we don't like being depressed, it's just extremely hard to get out of, and we need you to understand this. The best way to do this is to talk to your depressed friend. They may not be very open to it to begin with, but once you've made it clear you're here to help, not judge, there shouldn't be a problem.
Depressed or just lazy and unmotivated how do you spot
14/10/2017†∑ Somtimes I wonder if I am depressed or just lazy I get up in the mornIng at don't get dressed somtimes I go back to bed because I am tired and sleep for a cupple of hours I can then be in bed for 10 and sleep. I have read some of the posts and can relate to them. I am not sure if I have posted this in the rite place or what I am doing here.... But dig just a little deeper and you can quickly determine whether you're depressed or just being lazy. Depression is a serious, debilitating mental illness that impacts millions of Americans each
Am I Depressed Or Just Lazy Why Am I Lazy?
Are you in an existential crisis and don't know what you're going through? This quiz is designed to understand you and find out what the problem really is. Procrastination derails the pace at which our life should move. At the end, you might know if you are actually depressed or have just become lazy. how to find nomedia folder 11/04/2013†∑ Tell me about your faked sick days, your lean-back career choices, your cousin who just doesn't do shit and loves it. Well, after a long period of working hard, it feels good to do nothing. After a healthy dose of that, I'm usually ready to get back to work, unless I'm depressed again.
Am I depressed or just lazy sane.org.uk Discussion Board
There are some days when I still think, ĎIím not depressed, Iím just lazy.í But the truth of it is, I am. I am depressed. Yet saying it out loud makes me cringe every time. I have told a few people, some were great and very understanding (unlike some my employer has been fantastic). My how to know nbn ready It took me till week 4-5 postpartum to lose it with hubby and tell him off that there was too much on my plate and his 18 yr old son was a lazy shit with no consideration of others.. i cried that day just before he went to work and its the 1st time i ever cried so hubby knew something bad had happened.
How long can it take?
Depressed or lazy? Postnatal depression - BabyCenter
- Major Depression and the Blues How to Know the Difference
- How can I tell if I am depressed or just lazy? Yahoo Answers
- Depressed or lazy Ask Me Help Desk
- Am I Depressed or Just Lazy and Unappreciative? depression
How To Know If Your Depressed Or Just Lazy
I know I am depressed but my husband just calls me lazy. All I can do is sleep. I take 75mg of Effexor once a day but I think that needs to either be increase or changed.
- Keep in mind that depressed people aren't lazy. They're ill. Everyday activities like cleaning house, paying bills, or feeding the dog may seem overwhelming to them.
- 29/11/2016†∑ It is impossible to overcome this feeling when you're depressed so that's why you must go and see your doctor, and before you do can you do the K-10 test, which you can google, this will give you a score indicating what level of depression you have so that would be helpful for your doctor.
- 4/11/2016†∑ And it's not like I'm feeling depressed about it, it's more a feeling of apathy. I feel like i'm the laziest person ever but I know in the back of my mind it's probably a result of me not taking enough care of my mental health. I'm just really struggling because I don't want to just blame it on my mental health issues but I just don't have the energy to change myself. So... am I actually still
- Chances are that the depressed person will just shake her head as she cries, but I can assure you that she will register your offer in that place instead her heart that says, ďThis person cares