2k Lacquer in spray cans EK9.org JDM EK9 Honda Civic
The car was given three good coats of the base color and fourth lighter coat in quick succession to make sure the application was even. The fourth lighter spray is particularly important when spraying metallic colors to ensure an even look.... 7/04/2013 · Can anyone recomend a good quality 2k lacquer in a spray can, i know your meant to use the same brand as whatever base your using but im trying to find out if theres any out there which are better than others.
2k Clear polishing Car Forums and Automotive Chat
6/04/2010 · Hi all, Im new to spraying and thought I'd start with Cellulose as I heard it was safer than 2k etc. Using a Draper 50L 2HP compressor, In line water trap and SIP professional spray …... In future, if you paint a "wet line" into the panel you can effectively paint shine in but if you put too much on you get runs which you also have to buff out so it's a case of practice, practice, practice. I have to say it does look good for a first attempt though :-)
2k Paint Help Bodywork Paint and Detailing - The Mini Forum
19/05/2011 · Can anybody point me in the right direction for spraying with 2k. I am not interested in the safety side, I know all about that. What I need to know is mixing, spraying, finishing, etc. Advice on a good book or maybe a website would be appreciated. how to give yourself a tattoo with a needle 21/01/2015 · OK, it doesn't dry like 2k but it is a lot safer to apply and if you leave it for a couple of hours in a spray booth with the heater going it will be dry enough to handle. Apply it like you would with cellulose, using several light coats but try to put on the final coat slightly heavier to achieve a better shine.
Spraying With 2K Book/Advice - More questions (19-05-11
When spraying with an airbrush, it's better to use a compressor that has a pressure regulator and a moisture and oil filter. The pressure to be used in the airbrush must be enough to spray all paint. Paint should come out as a spray-- not like rain. Something between 20-25 PSI of pressure will be enough for good results. More on pressure later. how to find a good real estate agent The subsequent coats of clear paint are what make it shine. Which one is better? In terms of quality, both are good; it just depends on what color you want. If you want a basic red, black, yellow
How long can it take?
How do I Finish cellulose- Blooming etc.. MIG Welding Forum
- Spraying with areosols [Archive] Detailing World
- thinning paint Page 1 - Bodywork & Detailing - PistonHeads
- Advice on painting a tractor boards.ie
- 2k Lacquer in spray cans EK9.org JDM EK9 Honda Civic
How To Get Good Shine When Spraying 2k
14/08/2007 · High solids are also tough for most painters to spray. Alot of guys will reduce a high solids product to get it to flow out to their satisfaction, problem is, this changes the VOC rating and pretty much negates the benefits of using a high solids product.
- I wouldn't say 2K is any easier to use,you still need to have good technique to put it on correctly in the first place,but it needs less coats and is tougher.All things considered,in my opinion cellulose it still the best option for the DIY paint sprayer.
- a good hose out,,,,, and a big sheet of plastic 3 foot higher than the cars roof to stop dust droping down, and a faster hardener, can get a good result, all that said paint is a bit more expenceive, and u will need a gravity feed gun rather than the old pot type,
- 13/02/2014 · You get very close to a spray quality, especially if you de-nib and/or fully rub down with wet or dry. If you have a lot of curved surfaces, a good trick is to saw the roller size down to get it more even round the curved surfaces with an even coat. Second the anti slip granules too, sand is too vicous and tears the hell out of skin with unwanted contact!.
- 21/01/2015 · OK, it doesn't dry like 2k but it is a lot safer to apply and if you leave it for a couple of hours in a spray booth with the heater going it will be dry enough to handle. Apply it like you would with cellulose, using several light coats but try to put on the final coat slightly heavier to achieve a better shine.