OBIEE Express Physical Layer Tips
10/01/2013 · Also refer to Defining Physical Joins in the Physical Diagram and Creating and Administering Columns and Keys in a Physical Table. Complex Joins In the physical layer of the repository, complex joins are joins over nonforeign key and primary key columns.... 8 Working with Physical Tables, Cubes, and Joins. This chapter explains how to work with objects in the Physical layer of the Oracle BI repository, and describes Oracle Essbase, Hyperion Financial Management, and Oracle OLAP representations in the Physical layer.
Logical and Physical Joins in OBIEE Blogger
The first physical layer problem is Circular Joins. A circular join is where there are 2 routes to get from one table to another, going from a dimension to a fact.... 22/02/2013 · Set Physical Joins between Aliases with Physical Diagram tool – physical keys will automatically created Always work with physical Aliases Physical aliases allow a single underlying table to be used for a variety of roles
Linking Dimensions to Fact Tables in a Snowflake Schema
While creating a new repository using OBIEE administration tool, once you define the physical layer, create joins and identify foreign keys. The next step is to create a business model and mapping BMM layer of the repository. how to get pregnant when you have an ovarian cyst Logical and Physical Joins in OBIEE In simple terms I would say most of the times Logical join is created in BMM layer and Physical join is created in physical layer,but there... Search This Blog
OBIEE Complex Join and Physical/Foreign Key Join
31/07/2012 · How to use TRUNC in OBIEE Physical Joins We probably might have end up in a scenario where in we need to use TRUNC within our physical join. Eg: TIME_DIM has a TIME_KEY which is of data type ‘DATETIME’ and a key in fact which is again of type ‘DATETIME’ that stores the exact Date and Time value. how to find distance between 2 points I am facing problems with complex joins in OBIEE. Any help is much appreciated! The join in the physical layer is built like this (the join is marked red):
How long can it take?
Alias table in OBIEE11G BI
- Building the Physical Layer of a Repository in OBIEE
- OBIEE Repositories in OBIEE Wisdom Jobs
- OBIEE RPD OBIEE Repository Development Basics Physical
- OBIEE Business Layer in OBIEE Wisdom Jobs
How To Find Physical Joins In Obiee
Subject: RE:[siebel-analytics-l] How does Complex joins works in OBIEE In the Physical layer, suppose I have to make a join between tables T1 and T2 such as T1.key1 = …
- 24/02/2018 · The joins defined in the Physical and subsequently on the BMM are used when user selects one or more columns in the criteria. Scenario: Fact 1 is joined to Dimension1 and Dimension 2. If we select in the criteria, Fact1.Column, Dimension1.Column, Dimension2.column then the select query generated by the OBIEE server includes all the three physical tables.
- In this topic you use the Oracle BI Administration Tool to build the Physical layer of a repository. The Physical layer defines the data sources to which Oracle BI Server submits queries and the relationships between physical databases and other data sources that …
- 8/02/2014 · OBIEE Training / Tutorial:This video shows how to alias physical tables and create table joins.
- A Physical/Foreign Key repository join is used only to define a Primary Key-Foreign Key Relationships in the Physical Layer. When you create Primary Key-Foreign Key Relationships in the physical diagram, you have to point first the dimension and then the fact table.